Walt F.J. Goodridge is a Columbia University graduate (B.S. Civil Engineering) who walked away from his career to pursue his passion and to help others do the same. Now known as "the Passion Prophet," he is author of over two dozen books--including
Turn Your Passion into Profit--more than 300 articles and over 500 "life rhymes!"
He writes several newsletters and blogs
including the popular "Jamaican in China" nomadpreneur travel blog
and manages over 120 domains and associated social media pages (FaceBook, Youtube, etc.)
Walt escaped from America to live a nomadpreneur's dream life on Saipan!
Since arriving, he has embarked on several projects to make a difference and to help improve the quality of life on the island.
► written and published several books about Saipan, including
● Jamaican on Saipan ● Saipan Living ● Doing Business on Saipan ● Saipan Now ● There's Something About Saipan ● Chicken Feathers & Garlic Skin: Diary of a Chinese Garment Factory Girl on Saipan, which remains the only first-hand account of factory life on Saipan and was used as a textbook in several "Textile Industry" and "Women's Studies" university courses in mainland US, and portions of which were excerpted in a French textbook on "The American Dream"
● From Bugle Boy to Battleship ● Drinking Seawater ● The Amelia Earhart on Saipan tour supplement
► launched a Change.org campaign to encourage Crayola Crayons to name their new blue color "Saipan Blue" in tribute to the amazingly blue waters that surround the island
► launched a successful GoFundMe campaign to help certain victims and survivors of the category 5 super typhoon YUTU,
► been recognized by American Memorial Park (National Park Service) for efforts to increase visitorship through tours
http://www.saipantribune.com January 11, 2018 See: Photo in Marianas Variety newspaper
► started health groups and staged screenings of health documentaries in order to raise the health consciousness on island
• saipan- Are you looking for what one person called
"...the newest, most current, all-photo travel guide & souvenir book about Saipan as it
exists in modern times!"? check out the new SAIPAN NOW!.
• saipan blogs-There are dozens of bloggers who blog about life on the paradise island of Saipan,
and have one thing in common: they all love Saipan! Check them out at www.welovesaipan.com
• if you want a great overview of Saipan, including information on geography, people, culture,
and what it's like to live there, check out www.saipanliving.com.
• want a historical tour of Saipan, or land/shore excursion for a cruise ship stopover? Check out Discoversaipan.com
• want an eco tour of Pagan, or land/shore excursion for a cruise ship stopover? Check out DiscoverPagan.com
• saipan tourism information can be found at www.saipanbookings.com.
• saipan girls-now while we don't offer any dating sites to meet Saipan's beautiful women, you can see
beautiful photos of the beautiful people on Saipan at www.welovesaipan.com
• moving to saipan-Thinking of "relocating to saipan"? Then check out www.saipanliving.com. Other related searches like "cost of living on saipan"
"shipping to saipan" moving to saipan, living on saipan, and saipan immigration can be found there as well.
• saipan garment factories-Doing some research on saipan garment factories? Want to know which garment factories
operated on Saipan, for how long, and when the factories closed? Then check out www.saipanfactorygirl.com/facts
• saipan garment factory workers- If you'd like to read the true story of a Chinese garment factory worker's experience
on Saipan, then check out www.saipanfactorygirl.com
• things to do on saipan?- Check out www.saipanliving.com and saipanbookings.com!
• Want to know "Do I need a visa to travel to Saipan?
A: See Saipan Bookings home page for
a short step-by-step guide to determining if you need a visa.
• Want vacation rentals or an exclusive tour of Saipan? Check out www.discoversaipan.com
• saipan diet and lifestyle-If you're moving to Saipan and want to be part of a healthy living community, then
check out www.pacificislandfoodcoop.org.
• If you want to find out what the entrepreneurial spirit is like on the island
of Saipan, visit www.saipanpreneur.com.
• If you'd like to learn more about the indigenous Carolinian people on Saipan,
then check out www.olomwaay.com.
• looking for jobs for nurses and general job availability on Saipan, check out
• Is your interest piqued about Saipan? Do you want to come see for yourself?
Are you planning a saipan vacation? Then check out www.saipanbookings.com. There you
can learn about Saipan hotels as well as alternative accommodations on Saipan. You will
also be able to book tickets for cheap airline tickets to Saipan.
• Taken together, these saipan-specific websites can provide
a fuller appreciation
• Here is a list of saipan-related keywords:
saipan photos, books about saipan,where is saipan,saipan hotels, saipan tourism,relocating to saipan,cost of living on saipan, shipping to saipan,saipan photos, fotos von chinesischen girls books about saipan,where is saipan,saipan hotels, saipan garment factories,saipan vacation,saipan portal, cnmi,northern mariana islands,saipan jobs, saipan,job opportunities on saipan, restaurants on saipan,visiting saipan,taxes on saipan,saipan blog saipan real estate, buying property on saipan, retiring on saipan, moving to saipan with pets, battle of saipan